With backup solutions evolving at a rapid rate, it is important to select a provider that can help you get the most out of today’s technologies. Your business information is one of your most valuable assets, and it’s critical to be able to restore your data from backups quickly when required. It’s also essential to have your information safely stored off site in case of a major event such as flood or fire.
Diamond Cloud (DCloud) Backup delivers a powerful and reliable solution across cloud, virtual, and physical locations. Our range of DCloud Backup solutions include:
- DCloud Backup for Servers.
- DCloud Backup for Microsoft 365.
- DCloud Archive Solution.
Why choose DCloud Backup and Archive?
- Backup and recovery: Ensure your data is backed up and recoverable on your terms with various backup and granular recovery options.
- Automation: Prepare, test and orchestrate your Disaster Recovery Strategy to protect critical applications.
- Cloud portability: If the cloud is part of your data centre strategy, be prepared to back up and recover to, from and within the cloud for portability and cost savings.
- Governance and compliance: Effectively manage your backups from virtual testing to ensure that copies of your data are recoverable, secure and compliant.
What is Diamond Cloud Archive?
Diamond Cloud (DCloud) Archive is a secure and scalable solution that allows you to retain and store information for up to 7 years, including quarterly and yearly snapshots. A valuable addition to our DCloud Backup solution, DCloud Archive is ideal for organisations that require retention beyond the standard backup regime for compliance purposes, whether that be medical records, customer or student information or general data archiving.
DCloud Archive has been specifically designed to reduce the cost of retaining your long term data, as well as ensuring that your data is stored safely and securely in the cloud.
How Diamond Cloud can support your business
Diamond Cloud Backup and Diamond Cloud Archive provide innovative and robust solutions for your Servers and Microsoft 365 environments. Our team also have significant experience working with a range of vendors to offer cloud based solutions for our customers. We also have our own cloud infrastructure providing compute, backup and voice solutions.
Talk to us about the best backup option for your business or contact us today on 1300 307 907 for more information on how we can work together with you on your Managed IT Services needs.