The current COVID-19 pandemic has proven that now, more than ever, strong communication is critical for all organisation’s. The new social distancing and quarantine requirements from the Australian Government have created unprecedented implications for businesses, with many electing (or being required) to move their workforces to a remote capacity.
Ensuring your employees remain connected, productive and safe during periods of remote work is a vital aspect of any business continuity plan. In particular, the right voice solution will not only ensure your employees are supported, but that communication lines with your customers will remain open, in affect protecting your day to day operations.
Introducing DCloud Voice
DCloud Voice is a flexible unified communications solution that connects your remote workforce to each other to your customers from an IP desk phone, mobile device, PC or laptop. This allows your employees to work from anywhere via the internet, whether you are in the office, at home or on the go.
Powered by an Enterprise level voice server and connected to Diamond IT’s secure voice infrastructure, our innovative and reliable DCloud Voice solution scales with your business, ensuring you have the technology you need, exactly when you need it.
How does the DCloud Voice solution work?
DCloud Voice replaces the need to have PBX (voice server) hardware on your site, reducing capital expenditure and operating issues. This high availability and secure environment allows us to ensure downtime is minimised, giving you peace of mind that the lines of communication with your customers remain open.
A simple monthly rate gives you access to Diamond IT’s cloud based server, your choice of an IP desk phone, softphone client or mobile application and a range of features to meet your communication needs, all bundled with Diamond IT’s award winning Managed Services.
Diamond's Managed Services
- Access to Diamond’s Service Desk
- Ongoing Firmware upgrades
- General remote configuration changes
- Faulty hardware replacement
- And more…
What are the benefits of DCloud Voice?
1. Improve your customers’ experience
- Connect your customer’s directly to your staff without going through an operator or reception with auto-attendant, including self-service capability and general messaging.
- We provide you with the basics including call hold, forwarding or transferring, call park and more, to ensure a great customer experience.
- We can upload customised content for your on hold messages to make a lasting impression.
- Integrate with 3rd party platforms such as Outlook and CRM to enable Click2Call or have customer information at your fingertips.
2. Enhance staff and customer collaboration
- Provide your staff with a scalable unified communications solution.
- Save time through seeing the status of your colleagues before trying to connect.
- Collaborate through conferencing features, limited only by the number of SIP channels available or via web-based conferencing, up to 1000 users.
- Allow staff to communicate via instant messaging without having to reply on 3rd party internet messaging systems or give out personal phone numbers.
3. Improve staff productivity and efficiency
- Manage and access your voicemail effectively and efficiently including message forwarding and selective conversation recording. Automatically forward calls from an office voicemail as sound files to email.
- Enable staff to work anywhere with a softphone client and/or mobile application.
- Monitor and report on incoming calls and outgoing calls, line usage and call frequency with reports available on request.
- Ongoing support and configuration by Diamond IT’s service desk helps you save time.
4. Your choice of IP desk phone, softphone client or smartphone application
- Choose from a selection of stylish and feature rich handsets for an IP desk phone solution.
- Enable staff to work anywhere with a softphone client with headset that can work as a full desk phone replacement.
- The smartphone app answers calls made to your office from your mobile device, allowing you to transfer to colleagues seamlessly.
- All options include a range of unified communications features including presence, chat, conferencing and more…
Find out more about our DCloud Voice solution
Times of uncertainty call for agile organisations, and fast yet careful considered and effective decisions regarding infrastructure solutions.
With over 10 years’ experience in the telecommunications space, serving our extensive customer base and working with leading Carriers, Diamond’s vast knowledge of business communications requirements and the changing landscape is second to none.
To support your remote workforce with our DCloud Voice Solution, contact our team today.